Dr Suess Quotes about Reading

FREE Dr Suess Quoetes about Reading Printable Posters from In Our Pond
I accidentally bought the wrong sized picture frame for another project, so I was in the market to find a poster to fill it.  We're also getting a new bookshelf soon, which lead me to Pinterest for ideas about how to decorate the reading area.  I ran across some fun Dr. Suess quotes, but they were too colorful for our house.  As often happens, when I can't find what I like, I make something new and share it on the blog.

I created FIVE posters with quotes about reading in two different sizes- 11x17 and 8x10.  Four of them are in black and white and one has some color.  I'm planning on using one or two in our reading area.  I hope you find a fun place for them too.  You can access them by clicking on the links below.

Free 11x14 Quote Posters

                                                        Free 8x10 Posters

FREE Dr Suess Quoetes about Reading Printable Posters from In Our Pond

FREE Dr Suess Quoetes about Reading Printable Posters from In Our Pond
/>



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

Foster-to-Adopt Party Theme Ideas

Fabulous Ideas for a Family Home Theater

100 Indoor Heavy Work Activities to Burn Energy