Australia-Themed Movable Alphabet

FREE Australia-themed Movable Alphabet from In Our Pond

We're studying the great country/continent of Australia this week.  I have also been working on a blog post about movable alphabets.  Together, they inspired me to create an Australia Movable Alphabet.  I would recommend printing at least two copies for spelling CVC words and more.  You can also use them for the my Australia cards, which go with the Safari Australia toob.  They can be put in abc order or used to spell names.

Download Australia-Themed Movable Alphabet

FREE Australia-themed Movable Alphabet from In Our Pond
/>


If you loved this printable, check out all my others by clicking on the picture below!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foster-to-Adopt Party Theme Ideas

Fabulous Ideas for a Family Home Theater

100 Indoor Heavy Work Activities to Burn Energy