7 more Mondays until Christmas!
Guys, I held off falling down the rabbit hole as long as I possibly could, but I have failed. We are now the owners of an Elf.
Not an Elf-on-the-Shelf, but a Kindness Elf. I got the idea for the Random-Acts-of-Kindness (RAOK) elf from Orthodox Mom. I thought it was a perfect way to encourage good behavior in the kids, while still having elf-shenanigan fun.
|Hallmark Elf from Amazon|
My kids are 5, 4, and 3, and have been talking about Christmas since September. I think this is a great year to add Christmas tradition. Let's hope that I have the perseverance (smile).
Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
|8x8 and 2x2 mini JOY prints|
- Christmas Acts of Kindness calendar (Cool Mom Picks)
- colorful candy gift printables (Creative Capital B)
- good list of ideas (Tickles to Giggles)
- popcorn on the redbox (Pinterest)
- 100 Act of Kindness for Kids (Coffee Cups and Crayons)
Elf Printables and Crafts
- rocket ship (Sweet Paper Trail)
- twister game (Frugal Coupon Living)
- props and a calendar of activities (Glamorous Project)
- mini coffee cups (Learning as I Sew)
- hot cocoa stand (Inspiration Made Simple)
- 1:6 scale miniatures (Etsy)
- J.O.Y. printable signs (In Our Pond)