Letter Hunt Like a Scavenger


Next year, the kids will be completing interactive science notebooks (sort of like what we started here).  I haven't been able to find all the printables that I've needed, so I created some.

This printable is a simple letter hunt for the letter V.  We'll be studying vultures and scavengers for "V" week.  Our focus will be contentment, because vultures eat anything (wink).  This letter hunt is more literature focused than science, but I it'll fit our purposes.  I'm going to have my kindergartner put dot stickers over the letters to add some fine motor skills work to the hunt as well.

To download, click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foster-to-Adopt Party Theme Ideas

Fabulous Ideas for a Family Home Theater

100 Indoor Heavy Work Activities to Burn Energy