5-Paragraph Essay Graphic Organizer

This blog is an Amazon Associate.

I started this morning thinking about five-paragraph essays, their validity, and why I don't use them in blogging.  It lead to a discussion on a homeschool group and the making of a graphic organizer.  The PDF includes a black and white "worksheet," a color poster, and two mini posters (half page) in color and black and white.  Hopefully, this will meet all your upper elementary and high school writing needs.

The file can be downloaded here.

When I was in high school, I found the book "Write for College" to be very helpful.  I think it could even be used as a "textbook" to teach writing methods and grammar in the high school years.  It even covers how to site sources, do quotations correctly, and how to set up a bibliography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Foster-to-Adopt Party Theme Ideas

Fabulous Ideas for a Family Home Theater

100 Indoor Heavy Work Activities to Burn Energy