Lady and the Tramp Chalkboard Signs

I had wanted to do a Lady and the Tramp Valentine's date for my family this year but I don't think it's going to happen with the move.  I don't even think I'll get a chance to put these chalkboard signs up our new house before the big day.  They're all quotes from the famous love song from the movie, "Bella Notte."  I've been singing it ever since I first started planning the date.

"Oh, this is the night.

It's a beautiful night.
And we call it Bella Notte.
Look at the skies
They have stars in their eyes
On this lovely Bella Notte.
Side by side with your loved one,
You'll find enchantment here.
The night we weave its magic spell.
When the one you love is near.
Oh this is the night
And the heavens are right
On this lovely bella notte!

To download this pack of 3 signs, click here.











Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Popular posts from this blog

Foster-to-Adopt Party Theme Ideas

Fabulous Ideas for a Family Home Theater

100 Indoor Heavy Work Activities to Burn Energy